More than a century ago, our School was founded with ample vision and the abundant goodwill of a supportive and giving community. Its establishment was a bold and significant venture on the part of its first headmaster, Ernest Albert Gill.
With the passing of 10 decades, and multiple generations of families associated with the School, TACAPS has emerged as a living example of education at its finest.
Along the way, a strong belief in the School’s spirit and purpose has been aided by generous philanthropic support to enhance educational opportunities for all our students.
The TACAPS Foundation exists to further inspire funding for the School’s ongoing development and to provide prudent management of existing and future funds.
Some of the meaningful ways the Foundation supports TACAPS students are through the provision of scholarships, and the development of new buildings and amenities.
It is with deep gratitude that we acknowledge our benefactors whose altruism is visible across our spectacular campus.
Should you wish to arrange a meeting with our Director of Community, to discuss how you may be able to assist the School with planned giving options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Mr. Jim Rawlings
- Vice President - Mr. Ryan Baddock
- Company Secretary - Mr. Christopher Neville
- Treasurer - Mr. Ryan Baddock
- Director - Mr. Andrew Kibble
- Director - Ms. Pamela Brown
- Director - Mr. Christopher Neville
- Director - Mr. Matt Sanson
- Mr Hugh Rose (School Council Chairman)
- Mr. John Herbert (Past Students Association Honorary Treasurer)
- Mr. Simon Lees (Head of School)
- Mrs. Joanne Edwards (Business Manager)
Foundation Sports DInner - an Evening with Michael Cheika I 14 July 2017
TACAPS Millennium Centre